Photovoltaic panels, also known as solar panels, are composed of several solar cell modules assembled on a board in a certain way, usually as a unit of the photovoltaic array. Photovoltaic panels, also known as solar panels, are composed of several solar cell modules assembled on a board in a certain way, usually as a unit of the photovoltaic array.
A single solar cell cannot be used directly as power supply. For power supply, a number of single batteries must be connected in parallel and tightly packaged into components. Solar cell module (also called solar panel) is the core part of solar power generation system, and also the most important part of solar power generation system. Its role is to convert solar energy into electricity, or sent to storage batteries, or to promote load work. The quality and cost of the solar panels will directly determine the quality and cost of the entire system.
1. Solar power supply for users :(1) small power supply ranging from 10-100W, used for military and civilian life electricity in remote areas without electricity, such as plateau, island, pastoral areas and border posts, such as lighting, TV, radio recorder, etc.; (2)3-5KW family roof grid-connected power generation system; (3) Photovoltaic water pump: to solve the deep water well drinking and irrigation in areas without electricity.
2. Traffic field: such as navigation light, traffic/railway signal light, traffic warning/sign light, Yuxiang street light, high altitude obstacle light, highway/railway wireless phone booth, unattended road class power supply, etc.
3. Communication/communication field: solar unattended microwave relay station, optical cable maintenance station, broadcasting/communication/paging power system; Rural carrier phone photovoltaic system, small communication machine, GPS power supply for soldiers, etc.
4. Petroleum, Marine and meteorological fields: cathodic protection solar power supply system for oil pipelines and reservoir gates, life and emergency power supply for oil drilling platforms, Marine inspection equipment, meteorological/hydrological observation equipment, etc.
5. Power supply of household lamps: such as garden lamp, street lamp, hand lamp, camping lamp, hiking lamp, fishing lamp, black light lamp, glue cutting lamp, energy-saving lamp, etc.
6. Photovoltaic power station :10KW-50MW independent photovoltaic power station, wind-power (firewood) complementary power station, various large parking plant charging station, etc.
7. Solar building: Combining solar power generation with building materials to make large buildings in the future self-sufficient in electricity is a major development direction in the future.
8. Other areas include :(1) Supporting cars: solar cars/electric cars, battery charging equipment, car air conditioners, ventilation fans, cold drink boxes, etc.; (2) solar hydrogen production and fuel cell regenerative power generation system; (3) Power supply for seawater desalination equipment; (4) Satellites, spacecraft, space solar power stations, etc.